Do you ever feel that door knobs are out to get you? All this week, for no good reason, I've been nervous about grabbing door handles. Why? I'm worried that they're going to shock me. I'm sure it has happened to everyone; you reach for a door handle and just as you make contact *ZAP*. I hate it when that happens. So lately when I reach for a door handle I wonder "should I use my elbow? Will the shock be less then?" The good news is this shock does not generally happen. It turns out that door handles are just door handles and are not out to get me. . .
3 comments:
You are such a silly girl! But I can relate. James likes to go down the plastis slide at the park and reach out and ELECTROCUTE me!
When I was having battery troubles with my car the other day I was afraid if I touched the car it would electrocute me. No, you are not too weird.
Once, a faucet at John's dad's old house on Whidbey tried to electrocute us both! It was only happening to us because we weren't wearing shoes. Everyone else there was actually wearing shoes, so they were grounded and weren't getting the same arm numbing shock that we were!
Post a Comment