Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Proof of Love

With all this time off I've been spending more time with my niece and nephews.  I have proof that it is paying off!  Before you mock the following picture you should know that it was written by a 4 year old with no formal schooling.


It says 'Alli loves Aunt Rissa'.  Sure there are misspellings, she used a symbol instead of the actual word and there are no spaces to speak of but despite all of these things I am super impressed.  What an awesome girl!  The smartest in all of the world, I'm sure.  And she loves me!  So much that she wrote it down.  Or she is just manipulating her loving aunt.  You know how I'm reading it.

1 comment:

ashley english said...

hi there! i wasnt' sure how else to reach you, but wanted to let you know that your number came up as one of the two winners in my "home sweet homegrown" book and seed giveaway. when you have a chance, please send me your mailing information. congratulations!!!