Friday, June 12, 2009
Just a note
Here are some little bits of news. Mom is graduating with a BS in Biology tomorrow. She has two (yes 2!) award ceremonies to attend on Friday because she is an awesome student. BBQ at my house on Saturday. I turned in my two weeks notice at the job I can work through the summer. This is to be my summer of fun before I get a real job. We'll see how it goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And I bought myself a laptop computer. I feel guilty but sometimes Ian doesn't like how much time I spend on his computer. Fruit leather shouldn't be spread too thin in the dehydrator and takes less time to dry than I thought. That's all that I can think of. There should be pics next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment