For some reason November is reminding me what the phrase heart sore means. Melodramatic I know. Maybe it's the loss of summer; I love summer. Or the birthday thing but I'm having a down week. Yesterday I decided that I was going to take a not-quite-well day and sleep in and just generally feel bad for myself but it felt like I had too much to do today and couldn't skip out. This made me feel worse.
Anyway, I know what I really want for my birthday: you. I want you to come visit me and maybe give me a pep talk. Why do we all live so far apart? (I'm mentally giving you a dirty look, James.) And, well, most of you owe me a visit. Not that this is turning into a guilt trip (except for you, James) I just want you know know that I miss you and am thinking about all of you this week.
Oh, I applied to graduate today I realized I'm only 3 Spanish elective credits from a minor. Maybe I'll try to take some Spanish this year in addition to loads of geology.
1 comment:
Rissa, I Looovvveee You! I want to come see you soon. I have a week off for Thanksgiving. Oh wait, fifteen page term paper due. Well, you are still important to me. I'll come anyway.
Post a Comment