I feel like every time I am updating lately there is so much news. I think this means I have been too lazy with my blog. I have some good excuses though.
The job is going well. I work a lot though and this is likely the main reason I haven't been posting lately. In order to get to and from work I bought a new car recently.

It is so shiny! I love it and feel very much like a grown up.
Ian and I have been trying to see a lot of our new city; farmers markets, bakeries, theater and such.

We went to a Mexican bakery in downtown Pasco. Ian was very excited about it. Rainbow cookies? Crazy. We have also been canning and canoing with James on the weekend.
Last weekend all of the Pettett kids got together in town. Clover brought her new fellow, Eddie.

He doesn't seem to be running for the hills just yet. And we all liked him. Good work, Eddie.
I got to see my long lost nephew, Kelvin.

He got a hair cut recently and was looking his best. He loves coming to visit the cousins. We spent an evening hanging out in the backyard, playing with the kids and generally relaxing. It was a lovely, end of summer sort of evening.
I think my nephews might be headed for soccer stardom. I don't want to jinx it but check out the moves.

I'm pretty sure there is a picture of a faked injury as well. Prodigies.
So, what I'm trying to say is that life is good right now.

But this doesn't mean you all shouldn't visit. We want everyone to visit. Life is even better when you're here.
1 comment:
So glad your closer now. We were in need of some family time
Post a Comment