Guess where I am!! In Montana. I left this morning for field camp and couldn't resist an arrival post. The room is small but there is a window. My roommates name is Averie and I love how she looks like the meanest roomie in the world.

It is because I took a picture after I had unpacked and she had not. I appear to be the cleanest person in the world. I'm sure that these blankets are the same ones used in prisons! I have yet to explore campus but I will let you know how the dining and what not is.
Let the adventure begin!
2 comments:
Wow that was fast!
I'm glad I had the chance to see you before you left for Montana.
Keep applying that sunscreen.
yours,
Slightly Crispy Kat
Becky said your room was terrible. It doesn't look that bad. Imagine living in there for a whole school year! BTW you forgot to tuck in the edges of your blankets ;)
Post a Comment